1. Before starting the induction furnace, the cooling water, lubrication and grounding conditions should be checked first, and it can be started only after it is confirmed to be normal.
2. The cooling water pressure of induction furnace shall not be lower than the specified value. After 15 minutes of shutdown, the water supply can be stopped.
3. It is forbidden to start induction furnace continuously in hot state and overload operation.
4. In case of water cut-off or abnormal bar overheating, the induction furnace shall be shut down immediately.
5. During the operation of induction furnace, the current and voltage must be matched according to the regulations, and the starting personnel are not allowed to leave.